Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need a 3D creator for easy job an cooperation
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need a 3D creator for easy job an cooperation [message #61272] Sun, 03 February 2013 17:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar envisionpublicidad  is currently offline envisionpublicidad
Go to all my models
I want a 3D model to design and print small toy cyclists. (see pic)

I would love to have 3 models. Winner, drinking and just riding for example. No much detail needed

I want to customize them. (for local clubs and to make famous cyclist replicas).

I would love to have a customizable file to change the outfit. It would be great to apply .jpg files or .psd files so I can change the jerseys in each 3d model.

And I would love to change the bike colour as well in every model.

I will pay if someone helps. Or we can co- run a shop and co-work.

I am good with photoshop and graphic desing, so the outfit thing could be easy for me.

HELP ME I think is a good idea

• Attachment: 14021.jpg
    (Size: 45.40KB, Downloaded 79 time(s))

Re: Need a 3D creator for easy job an cooperation [message #61274 is a reply to message #61272 ] Sun, 03 February 2013 18:11 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Tjsolo  is currently offline Tjsolo
Go to my shop
Sent a PM

Tj Solo

Previous Topic:seeking aid in designing a sword hilt for 3-d printing
Next Topic:I have several buildings I need done...

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.