Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » seeking aid in designing a sword hilt for 3-d printing
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
seeking aid in designing a sword hilt for 3-d printing [message #61241] Sat, 02 February 2013 19:41 UTC Go to next message
avatar BigRockForge  is currently offline BigRockForge
Go to all my models
I may be interested in having somebody set me up with the 3-d design of a certain type of sword hilt that I could get printed in plastic to have as a model as well as potentially in metal for 'production' runs.

You can see the details of the construction here including dimensions: The actual attachment point to the sword may have to be modified for this to work.. but maybe not. I don't know what the limitations are to this technology.

Please let me know if anybody is interested....
Re: seeking aid in designing a sword hilt for 3-d printing [message #61246 is a reply to message #61241 ] Sat, 02 February 2013 21:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar BigRockForge  is currently offline BigRockForge
Go to all my models
Here is that link.... http://www.myarmoury.com/review_cerv_schia.html

[Updated on: Sat, 02 February 2013 21:13 UTC]

Previous Topic:searching 3d modeler for my fashion graduate collection
Next Topic:Need a 3D creator for easy job an cooperation

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.