Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Strange Emails from service@shapeways.com
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Strange Emails from service@shapeways.com [message #61111] Thu, 31 January 2013 13:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar tepperi  is currently offline tepperi
Go to all my models
I am getting strange Emails from service@shapeways.com: a user called Test322a61b42e0449ed93e3b3cee385b42a or Test720bc44f15af43cda16d9ea0d5c4d5fb e.g. left a reply to my forum thread with a link which just wants my password and nothing happens. I got about 10 Mails today and changed my password now.

[Updated on: Thu, 31 January 2013 13:57 UTC]

Re: Strange Emails from service@shapeways.com [message #61131 is a reply to message #61111 ] Thu, 31 January 2013 20:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
mboylevt  is currently offline mboylevt
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi tepperi,

We apologize for the inconvenience! We were experiencing some website issues yesterday which caused the email spam you received. We were able to fix the problem and can assure you that you won't receive any additional emails. Extra steps have also been taken to prevent this in the future.

Again- we're incredibly sorry. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do!

Making the Future
Re: Strange Emails from service@shapeways.com [message #61160 is a reply to message #61131 ] Fri, 01 February 2013 07:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar tepperi  is currently offline tepperi
Go to all my models
Thanks for that quick answer! I got no more strange Mails Smile

Previous Topic:Edits do not take effect - option for Download with Private, no Download etc. set.
Next Topic:Private Models being displayed?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.