Home » Community » Work in progress » Name Pendants in Runes
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Name Pendants in Runes [message #61095] Thu, 31 January 2013 06:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar Ray716  is currently offline Ray716
Go to my shop
So I'm really excited! I've been working on a Kickstarter so I can get some new tools. I'm almost ready to launch and I thought I would share with you all the first designs i'm doing for the Photo shoot and the Video. I will be ordering them by the end of the week.. I just need Paypal to clear the money transfer. Let me know what you think. The first 6 models are bind runes for specific things. The 4 on the right are the names "Mindy", "Dyane", "Jessica", and "Ratatoskr"

index.php?t=getfile&id=26410&private=0

Thanks for looking,

Ray

www.RayTomlinDesigns.com
Re: Name Pendants in Runes [message #61163 is a reply to message #61095 ] Fri, 01 February 2013 07:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
Weird but cool. If you order one can you get a date with its namesake?

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith
Re: Name Pendants in Runes [message #61283 is a reply to message #61163 ] Sun, 03 February 2013 23:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Good question.. I would take that up with who you give the pendant to. And the idea is sorta based on the Egyptian Hieroglyph, but this is geared more towards those who like the Vikings and Norse culture. Very Happy

Ray

www.RayTomlinDesigns.com
Re: Name Pendants in Runes [message #63619 is a reply to message #61283 ] Fri, 08 March 2013 23:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar numarul7  is currently offline numarul7
Go to my shop
Just one thing "Blenderhead detected!"

numarul7 jewelry and design
Re: Name Pendants in Runes [message #63630 is a reply to message #63619 ] Sat, 09 March 2013 02:03 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Ohh yea, major blenderhead! Very Happy

Ray

www.RayTomlinDesigns.com

Previous Topic:Sprint car
Next Topic:Hex Maille bracelet

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.