Home » Community » General Discussion » How to add mark up price to my product?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How to add mark up price to my product? [message #60980] Mon, 28 January 2013 19:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar Sapene  is currently offline Sapene
Go to my shop
I am setting up my first product but I could not figure out how to add the mark up price. How to add mark up price to my product?
Please let me know.
Thank you,
Re: How to add mark up price to my product? [message #60984 is a reply to message #60980 ] Mon, 28 January 2013 19:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Easiest way, is to go to your item and switch to edit mode (grey box at the top right of the items page). In edit mode you have a list of all available materials, with their mark ups listed. (After first upload it will appear something like $2.57 + $0.00 = $0.00) All you have to do is click on the first set of $0.00 to set your markup. Or you can click on the second set, and set your final price. After you have done this, make sure you scroll down and save your changes.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: How to add mark up price to my product? [message #60985 is a reply to message #60980 ] Mon, 28 January 2013 20:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
Go to 'My Models' (yours) Pick 'Edit Model' the model you want to add markup to. In the 'Select Materials' add your mark up here. Don't forget to click on 'Update Materials and Pricing' While your there choose a Category and a Tag so your model will be easier to find.
Or http://www.shapeways.com/shop/markup-csv Download CSV follow directions and do all your models from here.

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: How to add mark up price to my product? [message #60987 is a reply to message #60985 ] Mon, 28 January 2013 20:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Sapene  is currently offline Sapene
Go to my shop
It worked Thank you,

Re: How to add mark up price to my product? [message #60990 is a reply to message #60987 ] Mon, 28 January 2013 20:24 UTC Go to previous message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
Nice Dog Tag.
Have you thought about making it a 'Co-Creator' so customers could add the Dogs name and / or telephone number?
http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=thread&frm_id =97&

jacantdesign@gmail.com

Previous Topic:Help with size
Next Topic:Anyone having trouble with scale today?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.