Home » Support » Bug Reporting » It's beginning to get quite annoing :(
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
It's beginning to get quite annoing :( [message #60793] Fri, 25 January 2013 20:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar GADesign  is currently offline GADesign
Go to my shop
About 50% of the tags i add to a model don't get saved the first time i add them, i have to repeat the procces of adding tags and checking if they are saved many times to get a decent amount of tags Confused

When i've added some tags or edited the name of my model and then decide to add a description to my model the description fails to save,

exit edit mode : edit model : retype Crying or Very Sad

I've experienced this many many times now since shapeways 2.0, can you please have a look at it some time in the near future and try to fix this ?

Thnx !

If it doesn't look good it's not designed by us.
Re: It's beginning to get quite annoing :( [message #60795 is a reply to message #60793 ] Fri, 25 January 2013 20:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Can you tell us what OS and browser?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: It's beginning to get quite annoing :( [message #60797 is a reply to message #60795 ] Fri, 25 January 2013 20:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thnx for the quick responce !

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Google Chrome 24.0.1312.56 m

Re: It's beginning to get quite annoing :( [message #62668 is a reply to message #60797 ] Sat, 23 February 2013 21:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
I too have experienced this with tags for a long time. Spend ten minutes or so putting it tags, only to exit edit mode and have three-quarters of them disappear. Win7, Chrome.
Re: It's beginning to get quite annoing :( [message #62673 is a reply to message #62668 ] Sat, 23 February 2013 22:37 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
For me the problem has been resolved very quickly after i've started this topic, now i can tag as much as i like !

Shapeways service +1

Previous Topic:Private model thumbs in shopping cart disappeared
Next Topic:Models not Processing?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.