Home » Community » General Discussion » Wedding Contest - tags and searches
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Wedding Contest - tags and searches [message #60697] Thu, 24 January 2013 18:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns is currently online AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
In this contest (in the blog) it is stated:
'Tag a new or existing design on Shapeways with the tag wedding and the category tag (decor, gift or bridal accessory) '

1. What does this mean, exactly?
2. If you search SW with 'Wedding Bridal Accessory' the first item is a robot that has no associations whatsoever with weddings, and the second item is a set of gas station accessories by StonySmith. What else do you need at a wedding?
Re: Wedding Contest - tags and searches [message #60711 is a reply to message #60697 ] Thu, 24 January 2013 19:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Obviously, you need gas to get from the ceremony to the honeymoon. <grin>

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Wedding Contest - tags and searches [message #60715 is a reply to message #60711 ] Thu, 24 January 2013 20:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
If you need gas to get to a wedding, then surely you didn't pay the cheuffeur enough?

What blog post - when was it posted?

Paul

Re: Wedding Contest - tags and searches [message #60717 is a reply to message #60715 ] Thu, 24 January 2013 20:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker is currently online mkroeker
Go to all my models
This one, Jan 15.
Re: Wedding Contest - tags and searches [message #60718 is a reply to message #60717 ] Thu, 24 January 2013 20:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
oops - I missed that one Embarassed

Re: Wedding Contest - tags and searches [message #62415 is a reply to message #60718 ] Tue, 19 February 2013 21:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Yeah, I was thinking of entering a design I have in mind, but there is no good way to see what has been entered to find out what the competition is. Also, I don't feel confident that my entry would even be counted since I cannot find a clear indication of what has already been entered.

I think next time an additional requirement for entering would be to submit a link to the entry in the blog or forum, like in the recent weekend contests.

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Wedding Contest - tags and searches [message #62416 is a reply to message #60697 ] Tue, 19 February 2013 21:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Here is everything that has the tag "wedding"
so I believe all of these are potential contestants

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Wedding Contest - tags and searches [message #62418 is a reply to message #62416 ] Tue, 19 February 2013 21:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
How do we find 'categories' again?
decor, gift or bridal accessory categories are hding from me just now.

Cheers,
Paul
Re: Wedding Contest - tags and searches [message #62428 is a reply to message #62418 ] Wed, 20 February 2013 01:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Thanks, I'll take a look.

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Wedding Contest - tags and searches [message #62625 is a reply to message #60711 ] Fri, 22 February 2013 21:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
Contest? How do we find new contests? Where in shapeways would we look?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Wedding Contest - tags and searches [message #62626 is a reply to message #60697 ] Fri, 22 February 2013 21:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Currently on the blog. Don't know what happened to the contest page?

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:new puzzle: the nodebox
Next Topic:Stupid Question : Case Building Development

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.