Home » Community » It arrived! » Stick figure drawing made into statue for grandma
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Stick figure drawing made into statue for grandma [message #60570] Wed, 23 January 2013 13:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar DaanRietbergen  is currently offline DaanRietbergen
Go to all my models
For my mother's birthday my daughter and me created a small personal gift. My daughter drew pictures of her family in the Netherlands (we live in Bolivia), and one of the drawings I adapted into a 3D model. Shapeways printed this in stainless steel, and I believe the result is stunning. Thank you for this brilliant service!

index.php?t=getfile&id=26006&private=0

Re: Stick figure drawing made into statue for grandma [message #60573 is a reply to message #60570 ] Wed, 23 January 2013 14:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
That's so cute!

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Stick figure drawing made into statue for grandma [message #60581 is a reply to message #60570 ] Wed, 23 January 2013 16:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Michon  is currently offline Michon
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Daan, I shared it with everybody in the team. We all love it. Happy Shaping and talk to you soon!
Re: Stick figure drawing made into statue for grandma [message #60629 is a reply to message #60570 ] Wed, 23 January 2013 23:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
I bet your daughter is struttng now. She is officially an 3D artist, along with her flunky. There are so many possibility's that kids can be involved in for a 3D project for a gift, that will will give them a taste for artistry.

Keith

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith

Previous Topic:Just got my 4-color spiral tori!
Next Topic:My girlfreind will love her valentine gifts !

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.