Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Require 3d modeller to do PRINTABLE file on shapeways
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Require 3d modeller to do PRINTABLE file on shapeways [message #60392] Fri, 18 January 2013 13:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar TheHappyPeople  is currently offline TheHappyPeople
Go to my shop
Hi there,
Am looking for a 3d modeller to do my jewellery sketch designs into 3d model print files so I can print via shapeways.
Preferably a 3d modeller whom has done their own 3d printing before with shapeways and not just an 3d illustrator.
Please message me if interested asap.

thanks,
Rani
Re: Require 3d modeller to do PRINTABLE file on shapeways [message #60395 is a reply to message #60392 ] Fri, 18 January 2013 14:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar iltasso  is currently offline iltasso
Go to my shop
PM sent
Re: Require 3d modeller to do PRINTABLE file on shapeways [message #60398 is a reply to message #60392 ] Fri, 18 January 2013 17:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar cltalley  is currently offline cltalley
Go to all my models
Am looking for a 3d modeller to turn my Sculptural design into 3d model print files so I can print via shapeways.

Preferably a 3d modeller whom has done their own 3d printing before with shapeways and not just an 3d illustrator.
I only have photos of my image.

Please message me if interested.

Thanks,
Clarence Talley [/quote]

• Attachment: Sculpture.jpg
    (Size: 28.48KB, Downloaded 84 time(s))

Re: Require 3d modeller to do PRINTABLE file on shapeways [message #60618 is a reply to message #60398 ] Wed, 23 January 2013 22:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar joe1029  is currently offline joe1029
Go to my shop
I think I can do this for you. I've been 3d modeling for 2 years now and printing for 4 months, check out my shop to see what I've done and let me know what you think.
Re: Require 3d modeller to do PRINTABLE file on shapeways [message #60625 is a reply to message #60618 ] Wed, 23 January 2013 22:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar cltalley  is currently offline cltalley
Go to all my models
I've gotten my design completed and uoploaded to shapeways. I'll keep you in mind for future projects.

Talley

Previous Topic:Any
Next Topic:3D Modeller Needed for a 12-Sided Project