Home » Community » General Discussion » Unable to upload model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Unable to upload model [message #60325] Thu, 17 January 2013 00:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar BrimbankModels  is currently offline BrimbankModels
Go to my shop
Is anyone else having issues uploading models to shapeways?

My browser indicates it's constantly trying to connect.... Confused

Re: Unable to upload model [message #60328 is a reply to message #60325 ] Thu, 17 January 2013 01:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
I just uploaded a model.. no issues.
What OS and browser are you using?

I used Win7/IE9

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Unable to upload model [message #60349 is a reply to message #60328 ] Thu, 17 January 2013 12:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar clanger  is currently offline clanger
Go to my shop
I can't upload anything either, I could on Tuesday
Re: Unable to upload model [message #60350 is a reply to message #60349 ] Thu, 17 January 2013 12:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker is currently online mkroeker
Go to all my models
No problem here either (Firefox/Linux/Europe)...
again, which OS/browser version are you using ? (And can you try with a different browser ?)
Re: Unable to upload model [message #60351 is a reply to message #60349 ] Thu, 17 January 2013 13:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
no problems for me - IE8 WinXP

Paul

Re: Unable to upload model [message #60369 is a reply to message #60325 ] Thu, 17 January 2013 18:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar clanger  is currently offline clanger
Go to my shop
I'm using Win 7 with Chrome and I've tracked down my problem at least. I had the model's file size slightly too big. But the error message was all about not being able to connect, a simple file to large would have saved a lot of trouble.

Ray.

Previous Topic:Color
Next Topic:FCS: Any non printable colours?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.