Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » It arrived! » Little Robot Pals
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Little Robot Pals [message #60170] Mon, 14 January 2013 05:05 UTC Go to next message
avatar Tresob  is currently offline Tresob
Go to my shop
As if I didn't have enough collectibles on my desk already, I used Shapeways to make some accessories for them, such as this shipment that I just received.

First up is a little guy I call the "Kondorean Sidekick" based on an old Transformer:
http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp63/tresobyr/3D%20Models/kondor_zps6fabcec0.png

Then there's a model based on a Transformers fan Website mascot:
http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp63/tresobyr/3D%20Models/botch1_zpsc5e7e22d.png

(That's Botch the Crab from the Box Art Archives.)

There's also a "Tremble" mini-minifig in this next shot that I put together:

http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp63/tresobyr/3D%20Models/minions1_zps7ca4ca43.png

Look at those little robots, making friends.

Obviously, I did not make the Soundwave minifig...
Re: Little Robot Pals [message #62159 is a reply to message #60170 ] Sat, 16 February 2013 01:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
One of my customers ordered a bunch of building toy mini-figure upgrade parts from my store, painted them, and then posted the pictures on a forum.

It was like watching my kid grow up and go to prom.

Actually, I have no idea what that's like, but it seemed like a reasonable metaphor at the moment.

Anyway, here's his post (my parts were covers for the robot's torsos...and one of the helmets).
Re: Little Robot Pals [message #64260 is a reply to message #62159 ] Sat, 16 March 2013 17:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Another customer posted some pictures of upgrade parts I rendered for him. I made parts in the first two pictures, and the last five or so.
Re: Little Robot Pals [message #91954 is a reply to message #64260 ] Sun, 15 June 2014 02:21 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
I ordered a second design for one of the micro-statues in FCS. It's very loosely based on the Transformer toy "Rewind."
index.php?t=getfile&id=62160&private=0

And the "Tremble" design in red and black:
index.php?t=getfile&id=62161&private=0

Here they are standing beside Transformers kreons for scale (those Transformers toys are the same size of lego mini-figs, so my guys are about 2.25 cm tall):
index.php?t=getfile&id=62162&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=62163&private=0

Previous Topic:fold collection - Origami form pendants
Next Topic:Bram's Shuffle by OSKAR & BRAM

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.