Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Shop inventory problems
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shop inventory problems [message #60083] Sat, 12 January 2013 16:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar StuffBySteve  is currently offline StuffBySteve
Go to my shop
I'm having a few problems with the inventory page in chrome:

1) For some reason, the materials window is displaying the retail price with the markup added twice. The proper price is still displayed for customers.
index.php?t=getfile&id=25507&private=0

2) When I exit the materials window, I have to refresh the inventory page to be able to scroll.
3) Can I edit the markups from the edit model page? This would be much better than having to put the model from sale without a markup, then having to wait for it to show up on my inventory page before adding a mark up.

Cheers,
Steve

• Attachment: inventory.jpg
    (Size: 304.71KB, Downloaded 80 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 12 January 2013 16:27 UTC]

Re: Shop inventory problems [message #60103 is a reply to message #60083 ] Sat, 12 January 2013 23:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
1 & 2, the same for me using IE8 on XP

3. You can add your markup in the material selector on the right of the model edit page.
Save the changes with button below the material selector to make the changes stick.

Paul

Re: Shop inventory problems [message #60118 is a reply to message #60103 ] Sun, 13 January 2013 06:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar StuffBySteve  is currently offline StuffBySteve
Go to my shop
stop4stuff wrote on Sat, 12 January 2013 23:03

3. You can add your markup in the material selector on the right of the model edit page.
Save the changes with button below the material selector to make the changes stick.

Funny, ever since they changed the layout, I hadn't noticed that you could click on that. Oops.
Thanks for pointing that out!

[Updated on: Sun, 13 January 2013 06:11 UTC]

Re: Shop inventory problems [message #60120 is a reply to message #60118 ] Sun, 13 January 2013 07:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Same for me wrt exit and scroll.

My page shows in Euros, but is also not right. The markup is added twice as in your cases, and then 21% VAT is added (is this the correct rate?).

And if the button 'Show VAT' is clicked it shows a figure identical to the retail price in brackets. Not sure why.

Previous Topic:Can't update model
Next Topic:Some bugs on product description & "allow download" buttons models

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.