Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » I will make your portraits 3d printable for USD 100
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I will make your portraits 3d printable for USD 100 [message #60031] Fri, 11 January 2013 15:24 UTC Go to next message
avatar imdjs  is currently offline imdjs
Go to my shop
hi
I am a 3d artist, I use blender \ c4d\3d coat as my modelling and sculpting tools,I can make your portraits printable with full detail. per portrait takes about 3 - 5 day will charge you 100 dallars. you can pay me after the job is done and you are satisfied with it.

I will send the 3D printable file to you as stl\obj\wrl or other format you want as soon as the job is finally done,also you can decide the size of the model and thickness so that can save your printing costs,I will send you the images in the work-in-progress so that you can check if the job meet your requirements,if not I will modify it until It meet your requirements.

You can pay me via paypal my paypal account is imdjs@tom.com
here is my sample
http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad196/imcgl/WORKS/obama_zpsef023594.gif
http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad196/imcgl/WORKS/obamaco_zps084baa2d.jpg
for more sample you can go to my website
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1325600780

If you have any need you can contact me
imdjs@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Thu, 18 April 2013 01:52 UTC]

Re: I will make your portraits 3d printable for USD 100 [message #61810 is a reply to message #60031 ] Mon, 11 February 2013 17:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bennett338  is currently offline bennett338
Go to all my models
I am looking for someone to make a 3d model of my 1 year old daughter to be made into a figure. If its something you think would be possible just let me know what you need for a quote.

Thanks
Re: I will make your portraits 3d printable for USD 100 [message #61930 is a reply to message #61810 ] Wed, 13 February 2013 05:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
hi bennett338:
I'm ready to start working at any time,you can give me the photo of your 1 year old daughter here。I will show the work in process in this topic, It can show to everyone how is my work doing。

thanks
Re: I will make your portraits 3d printable for USD 100 [message #64942 is a reply to message #60031 ] Tue, 26 March 2013 22:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar laurenwebby  is currently offline laurenwebby
Go to all my models
Hi

I need to have a bust created of my husband. It should be similar your Obama example but it also needs to include a stand like this:

index.php?t=getfile&id=29682&private=0

I would like it to be small so that it can be printed fairly cheaply. 4 inches tall perhaps?

Please let me know what you would charge and how long it would take.

Thanks!
Lauren

• Attachment: bust2.jpg
    (Size: 19.38KB, Downloaded 734 time(s))

Re: I will make your portraits 3d printable for USD 100 [message #65115 is a reply to message #64942 ] Fri, 29 March 2013 13:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
hi Lauren
I'm ready for your job,you can send me the picture of your husband by PM or attaching to this Topic whatever you like. I will finish the job in 5 days as soon as I get your picture .I will charge you 100 dallars for one portrait. you can pay me after the job is done.

[Updated on: Fri, 29 March 2013 13:08 UTC]

Re: I will make your portraits 3d printable for USD 100 [message #65154 is a reply to message #65115 ] Sat, 30 March 2013 02:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar nimbxtechnology  is currently offline nimbxtechnology
Go to all my models
Hi,

I have a wonderful idea for a raspberry pi case that doesnt look like your normal case at all. I have hand drawn the general idea, as well as have clear images for the details.

It of course be for a private project, but would need to be made in CAD as well as accurate to the mm so i can 3d print it.

if your interested, let me know and i can start forwarding the right material directly to you.

Finances: I dont have much money so, we could do like a trade/barter deal if you want:
1) trade your services for $15,000 in software and programs
2) add you to my perminent contractors list; so when the money comes in, your my number # 1 contractor to get that money.

option: 3, im open to suggesitons or pricing(that is not too much)

Thank you and i look forward to your reply

(ps. this is extreamly private and if we make a deal, please do NOT post or share this info or files with anyone without permission)

Think, Design, Create..Welcome to NimbX Technology
Re: I will make your portraits 3d printable for USD 100 [message #65348 is a reply to message #65154 ] Tue, 02 April 2013 14:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi
thank you for your proposal,It sounds interesting,but I have no experience in CAD software,all the models I've made in blender.
of course I provide the customized service of 3D modelling.
My rule is pay after job is done!.

thanks
Re: I will make your portraits 3d printable for USD 100 [message #65713 is a reply to message #65154 ] Mon, 08 April 2013 07:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar looksthatsells  is currently offline looksthatsells
Go to all my models
i look forward to make a use of your service for india please revert soonests

from
looksthatsells
abhay mehta
Re: I will make your portraits 3d printable for USD 100 [message #69735 is a reply to message #60031 ] Thu, 13 June 2013 04:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar realistickids  is currently offline realistickids
Go to all my models
Im looking for someone who can make 3d busts of my 1 year old and newborns actual human sizes preferred , arms and legs a plus, do you send a finished bust and parts? or just the design card for print??
Re: I will make your portraits 3d printable for USD 100 [message #77901 is a reply to message #60031 ] Wed, 30 October 2013 23:47 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ShaneKeefe  is currently offline ShaneKeefe
Go to all my models
Hello,

We are looking for a character modeller that is proficient in making a 2d image into a 3d (frontal) printable file (such as .STl etc) which can be printed using a Replicator 2.

We are seeking someone available to make continuous models for our ongoing business needs on a daily basis, please reply to discuss details and price.

Thank you,

Shane Keefe

Previous Topic:3D Character Artists available for Freelance Work
Next Topic:3d scanning and reverse-engineering services in New York

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.