Home » Support » 3D Printing » Are earring hooks included by shapeway team when you upload a earring model for selling purpose?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Are earring hooks included by shapeway team when you upload a earring model for selling purpose? [message #59804] Mon, 07 January 2013 21:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar modelmonk  is currently offline modelmonk
Go to my shop
Hello Shapeway team, i wanted to ask if you automatically include standard earring hooks when i upload a earring model for selling?, or do i need to model the earring hook also?

kind regards,

roger
Re: Are earring hooks included by shapeway team when you upload a earring model for selling purpose? [message #59807 is a reply to message #59804 ] Mon, 07 January 2013 21:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Natalia wrote to answer a similar question in the "Buying" forum on Dec 7 - in short, inclusion of hooks was a
promotional offer some time ago, and they only have enough left to fulfill orders of such "old" earring models.
They are looking into offering a wider variety of finding later in 2013, but for now you have to supply your own
hooks (or inform customers that/where they need to buy them separately).
Re: Are earring hooks included by shapeway team when you upload a earring model for selling purpose? [message #59809 is a reply to message #59807 ] Mon, 07 January 2013 21:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar modelmonk  is currently offline modelmonk
Go to my shop
thank you for your answer,

kind regards,

roger

Previous Topic:Can Up! Mini print unsupported items?
Next Topic:Printing orientation and material strength, for SLS

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.