Home » Community » General Discussion » Ok i'm a newbie
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Ok i'm a newbie [message #59742] Mon, 07 January 2013 02:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar megafreshing5  is currently offline megafreshing5
Go to all my models
How do I transfer projects 3dtin for my models?
and as it does to change the size of the pieces before printing?

[Updated on: Mon, 07 January 2013 02:20 UTC]

Re: Ok i'm a newbie [message #59776 is a reply to message #59742 ] Mon, 07 January 2013 16:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
At the top of every page, there is the 'Create' menu item, within that there is 'Upload' - browse for your file, select the units of measurement and upload - it is as easy as that Smile

Shapeways does not change the size of your model, however you must make sure that you have the correct units of measurement and that your 3D models files are not only compatible with Shapeways expectations, but that the model structure itself also complies with the design guildelines for the material you want your model printed in.

There are plenty of tutorials to help you along your way, all accessable via the 'Create' menu at the top of every page.

Paul

Previous Topic:ARCAM 3d printers ?
Next Topic:need stl files to print-sell

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.