Home » Community » Introductions » get money
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
get money [message #59706] Sun, 06 January 2013 07:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar protuberanka  is currently offline protuberanka
Go to all my models
Hey Very Happy . I am a new user. I did not find threads about the receipt of money if i have not Pay Pal account . I live in Ukraine and in our country we can not have Pay Pal Crying or Very Sad Can I get my money on a credit card Visa or Mastercard ?
Re: get money [message #59757 is a reply to message #59706 ] Mon, 07 January 2013 12:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi,

I believe you should be able to use your creditcard on PayPal without creating an account. Did you try that?

Alternatively you can pay using a bank transfer - you'll find it on the last step of the ordering process:

index.php?t=getfile&id=25229&private=0

Bank payment orders are slower though as we'll only start production after the payment arrives.

Does that help?

Cheers,

Bart

[Updated on: Mon, 07 January 2013 12:16 UTC]

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: get money [message #59761 is a reply to message #59757 ] Mon, 07 January 2013 12:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar protuberanka  is currently offline protuberanka
Go to all my models
In Ukrain we can paid money but can not get money on pay pal Sad I am 3d modeller and I want to sell my 3d models...
Re: get money [message #59762 is a reply to message #59761 ] Mon, 07 January 2013 12:45 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Ah sorry, I had misunderstood. Yes, in order to receive payments from your shop you will need a PayPal account - we have no other means to send you money at this moment, sorry.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Hello
Next Topic:just another newbi