Home »  » 3D modelers for hire » digital sculptor for hire
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
digital sculptor for hire [message #59649] Sat, 05 January 2013 03:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar faraguay  is currently offline faraguay
Go to my shop
Hi,

I am a 3D artist with more than 11 years of experience in creating content for films, tv and games. Now I am starting to introduce myself in the domain of 3D printing and soon will be uploading some of my models to shapeways to share them with the rest of the world.

I am specialized in creature and character sculpting and I would like to offer my services to whoever may have a cool idea and would like to bring it to life (of course, drawings or reference photos are always preferred but a detailed written description could work for most subjects as well...).
If you would like to see some samples of my work you can visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF67EiDCF7Q

If you are interested in working with me, please don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss about your project, how much it would cost and how long it will take.

Looking forward to working with you!
Ab.
Re: digital sculptor for hire [message #59707 is a reply to message #59649 ] Sun, 06 January 2013 07:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MostlyFantasy  is currently offline MostlyFantasy
Go to my shop
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 06 January 2013 07:24 UTC]

Looking for digital sculptor to mod and output a 3D game character to use as a reward for top player [message #59833 is a reply to message #59707 ] Tue, 08 January 2013 14:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Chard  is currently offline Chard
Go to all my models
Your work looks great. Maybe a little fantastical given my needs, but maybe you're interested.

I want to produce models from 3D game avatars to reward the top players, and for a test have low-poly 3D model from the game and photo of person who we want the statue to resembled.

Can you help put this together? In the next couple weeks? If interested please contact me or email your contact info.

Thanks,

Richard A. Carey
richard@richardcarey.net
Re: digital sculptor for hire [message #60218 is a reply to message #59649 ] Mon, 14 January 2013 20:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar LizAoE3d  is currently offline LizAoE3d
Go to all my models
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 14 January 2013 20:39 UTC]

Previous Topic:Request for Quote
Next Topic:Mechanical Engineer - upfront, communicative, & competitive rate.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.