digital sculptor for hire

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 279831_deleted, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Hi,

I am a 3D artist with more than 11 years of experience in creating content for films, tv and games. Now I am starting to introduce myself in the domain of 3D printing and soon will be uploading some of my models to shapeways to share them with the rest of the world.

I am specialized in creature and character sculpting and I would like to offer my services to whoever may have a cool idea and would like to bring it to life (of course, drawings or reference photos are always preferred but a detailed written description could work for most subjects as well...).
    If you would like to see some samples of my work you can visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF67EiDCF7Q

If you are interested in working with me, please don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss about your project, how much it would cost and how long it will take.

Looking forward to working with you!
    Ab.

2. MostlyFantasy
    MostlyFantasy Member

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  3. Your work looks great. Maybe a little fantastical given my needs, but maybe you're interested.

I want to produce models from 3D game avatars to reward the top players, and for a test have low-poly 3D model from the game and photo of person who we want the statue to resembled.

Can you help put this together? In the next couple weeks? If interested please contact me or email your contact info.

Thanks,

Richard A. Carey
    richard@richardcarey.net

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013