My Sales page blank and yet I recieve emails reporting purchases

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by 164431_deleted, Jan 4, 2013.

1. For the past month or two Ive had a phew emails saying people have bought some parts and yet the "My Sales" page displays nothing. This is the third time I have recieved an email saying someone has bought something and yet the My Sales page is totally blank.

2. Recieved another email today again, whats going on shapeways?!

3. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Can you try with another browser (and/or operating system) in case it is a web page design issue ?
    (In any case you are probably better off emailing service directly instead of posting in the forum)

4. I tried another browser and its the same thing. I dont think that would be the problem anyway as its more likely to be a server-side/database issue.

I guess I will need to contact them directly.

5. stannum
    stannum Well-Known Member
    Maybe the sales were cancelled?

6. It is possible ofcourse but for all 4 orders to be made over different times and not 1 show up on my account is strange.

7. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    Download your Order Overview and see what it says.

8. Its blank.

9. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  10. The column names are there but thats it. It feels like shapeways email automation system is playing games with me.

11. bartv
    bartv Member
    Sorry to hear that! This doesn't sound right.

I'm forwarding this message to our Customer Service team. If they can't figure it out, we'll ask our developers to look in to this.

Bart

12. ChristelM
    ChristelM Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi Richard,

I am very sorry to hear this is blank.
    I have figured out what has happened and sent you an email about this.

Kindly,
    Christel Hagens
    Customer Service Agent

13. Thank you ChristelH,

For those wondering it was because I had not setup markup on any of my items. I always thought there was a default markup value but aparently not. So I have gained nothing from my sales which is frustrating to say the least.

One thing I feel should be approved on is ALL sales should still show up on my sales page regardless of whether I made any markup or not as they are still essentially sales made. If this had been the case I would had spotted the problem on my first sale.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  14. Bathsheba
    Bathsheba Well-Known Member
    I too would like an indication of when items without markup are sold.

15. I tried to post this on shapeways feedback page but I could'nt post it. Have they stopped taking feedback now?

16. bartv
    bartv Member
    There's a problem with the login on the feedback pages.. I'll forward this suggestion to our product team!

Bart