Home » Community » General Discussion » Help me understand this forum?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help me understand this forum? [message #59617] Fri, 04 January 2013 17:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar Frick  is currently offline Frick
Go to all my models
I have been poking around this site trying to figure out if this would be the best place for a new to 3D printing guy should start asking question. When i say new i don't even have a printer yet i would like to buy one, but trying to do unbiased research.

So the question is; What is the best way to find out which printer is best for me?
Re: Help me understand this forum? [message #59619 is a reply to message #59617 ] Fri, 04 January 2013 17:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
If you're in the market to buy your own printer, this probably isn't the "best" place to find that. This is a community built around designing for printing, and printing through Shapeways. Not to say that we can't help with the question of which printer to go with. That all depends on your budget, and what final product you are looking for.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Help me understand this forum? [message #59703 is a reply to message #59619 ] Sun, 06 January 2013 03:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Frick  is currently offline Frick
Go to all my models
I see. well when i get more into designing what i want i am sure i will be beak with many questions. Thanks for the reply.

Previous Topic:Failed model.
Next Topic:Hi , I need help to my shop

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.