Home » Community » General Discussion » Contacting the Designers!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Contacting the Designers! [message #59381] Sun, 30 December 2012 20:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar Sirius1640  is currently offline Sirius1640
Go to all my models
Greetings,

Being a new shapeways member i have a question.
I am interested in this item: http://www.shapeways.com/model/546466/tribal-wolf-ring-size- 12.html?li=productBox-search&materialId=23
and i wanted to ask the designer wether that ring can be made in a US 10 size. I did ask him 8 days ago and he did not answer. Is there any possibility he has left his profile-meaning he doesn't sell products anymore, or he might just be on vacation and will answer later on.

Thanks in advance, and just to note Shapeways is a truly amazing place
Re: Contacting the Designers! [message #59384 is a reply to message #59381 ] Sun, 30 December 2012 20:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Hi and Welcome to Shapeways! Smile

You can use Shapeways new @mentions feature to contact the designer too. Go to the model page and leave a comment with @ infront of their username - ok, so they get another email and they might be on holiday given the time of year but at least there's another avenue Smile

Paul

Re: Contacting the Designers! [message #59385 is a reply to message #59384 ] Sun, 30 December 2012 21:00 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Sirius1640  is currently offline Sirius1640
Go to all my models
Thanks for answering! I will try so in the future should the need arise because the designer just answered! Thanks again anyway though!

Previous Topic:Ceramic Printing (Multi-Color)
Next Topic:HOW do i turn these into action figs