Home »  » General Discussion » Contacting the Designers!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Contacting the Designers! [message #59381] Sun, 30 December 2012 20:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar Sirius1640  is currently offline Sirius1640
Go to all my models
Greetings,

Being a new shapeways member i have a question.
I am interested in this item: http://www.shapeways.com/model/546466/tribal-wolf-ring-size- 12.html?li=productBox-search&materialId=23
and i wanted to ask the designer wether that ring can be made in a US 10 size. I did ask him 8 days ago and he did not answer. Is there any possibility he has left his profile-meaning he doesn't sell products anymore, or he might just be on vacation and will answer later on.

Thanks in advance, and just to note Shapeways is a truly amazing place
Re: Contacting the Designers! [message #59384 is a reply to message #59381 ] Sun, 30 December 2012 20:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Hi and Welcome to Shapeways! Smile

You can use Shapeways new @mentions feature to contact the designer too. Go to the model page and leave a comment with @ infront of their username - ok, so they get another email and they might be on holiday given the time of year but at least there's another avenue Smile

Paul

Re: Contacting the Designers! [message #59385 is a reply to message #59384 ] Sun, 30 December 2012 21:00 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Sirius1640  is currently offline Sirius1640
Go to all my models
Thanks for answering! I will try so in the future should the need arise because the designer just answered! Thanks again anyway though!

Previous Topic:Ceramic Printing (Multi-Color)
Next Topic:HOW do i turn these into action figs

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.