Home »  » 3D modelers for hire » 3D modeling, Architecture & Product Design.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeling, Architecture & Product Design. [message #59364] Sun, 30 December 2012 12:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar Tuxu  is currently offline Tuxu
Go to all my models
Hello.
I go by the name Tuxu and have a vast knowledge and experience in the field of Design and Production.

I've decided to take jobs here as a part of a local city-wide educational project that I am promoting.

I have experience in the fields of Education, 3D modeling, Architecture & Product Design and Marketing.

The size of the project you might want me to accomplish for you does not matter to me, could be a quick sketch or a multifaceted effort - however I request that you contact me if you have decided that you are serious about making this idea of yours happen and I'll be more then happy to advise as needed and bring your thoughts into the realm of existence. Smile

Rates and payments will be concluded with the clients based on the scale of the project and according to it's complexity.

[Updated on: Sun, 30 December 2012 12:53 UTC]

Re: 3D modeling, Architecture & Product Design. [message #59521 is a reply to message #59364 ] Wed, 02 January 2013 23:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DarakuTenshi  is currently offline DarakuTenshi
Go to all my models
PM is being sent.
Re: 3D modeling, Architecture & Product Design. [message #59545 is a reply to message #59521 ] Thu, 03 January 2013 12:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Tuxu  is currently offline Tuxu
Go to all my models
Replied.
Re: 3D modeling, Architecture & Product Design. [message #60484 is a reply to message #59364 ] Mon, 21 January 2013 22:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar LettuceB1  is currently offline LettuceB1
Go to all my models
How do I send you an email? I would like to get your address to discuss having some work done.
Smile
Thank you in advance.

Re: 3D modeling, Architecture & Product Design. [message #60485 is a reply to message #60484 ] Mon, 21 January 2013 23:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar LettuceB1  is currently offline LettuceB1
Go to all my models
Never mind... LOL... I just sent you a PM... Thanks again... Embarassed

Previous Topic:3D Custom rings or anything else
Next Topic:Free 3d Modeling for Experience!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.