Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Valentine's Day promotion?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Valentine's Day promotion? [message #59307] Fri, 28 December 2012 15:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar japhyr  is currently offline japhyr
Go to my shop
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering when Shapeways will be starting a Valentine's day promotion. It's annoying to see Valentine's displays the day after Christmas in physical stores, but people need lead time for ordering 3d printed items, so I expect your promotion will be starting soon.

Any word on when Valentine's day items will begin being featured?

Thank you.
Re: Valentine's Day promotion? [message #59309 is a reply to message #59307 ] Fri, 28 December 2012 16:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Patience. After the new year we should be running at full speed again Wink.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Valentine's Day promotion? [message #59311 is a reply to message #59309 ] Fri, 28 December 2012 16:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar japhyr  is currently offline japhyr
Go to my shop
Thanks for the quick reply. I did not mean to imply that Shapeways was behind on promoting Valentine's day at all! I love what you all do, and I appreciate that you have all been working pretty hard to recover from hurricane damage.

As an aside, I teach high school math and science. After winter break, I will be teaching a 5-day intro to 3d modeling class. Students are quite excited about it, and they are fascinated to see what Shapeways is doing for the field of 3d printing. Thank you for everything you do!
Re: Valentine's Day promotion? [message #59313 is a reply to message #59307 ] Fri, 28 December 2012 17:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I was just saying that it's in our discussions Very Happy.

You should email Duann about your class as he's in charge of educations.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:'My Models' display currently not working
Next Topic:Multi-part models

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.