Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » convert my technical 3d file into 3d print file
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
convert my technical 3d file into 3d print file [message #59296] Fri, 28 December 2012 12:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar PWendt  is currently offline PWendt
Go to all my models
I want to create a jeans button and I made together with the button maker the technical sketches.
But this time I decided to give shape way a trial. So I need your help in getting the best results by creating the correct files to print

1. as 3d PDF button but using as a surface of the button the surface of the skull attached in the other picture
2. one wire frame option ( not sure if that can be printed )

Print material - Stainless Steel or silver

Please send me your offer including lead time, price and some links to your previous works.
Any questions please use pwistanbul@gmail.com

Many thanks

Patrick

Re: convert my technical 3d file into 3d print file [message #59477 is a reply to message #59296 ] Wed, 02 January 2013 14:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi Patrick,

When I open this file on my Mac I only see a white page. Could you provide other material? Also, it's not entirely clear what you're asking for..

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: convert my technical 3d file into 3d print file [message #59490 is a reply to message #59477 ] Wed, 02 January 2013 16:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Bart.. the Windows PDF viewer allows 3d models.

index.php?t=getfile&id=25037&private=0

It might be interesting if Shapeways added PDF as one of the uploadable file types.

• Attachment: Button.jpg
    (Size: 99.01KB, Downloaded 107 time(s))

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:Need to make few adjustments to an existing model
Next Topic:Does anyone do sketchup request

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.