Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » Feature this!  » Heart Cage Pendant
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Heart Cage Pendant [message #59110] Sun, 23 December 2012 08:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Hi,

Heart Cage Pendant I just received this (in time for xmas!) and I am pretty happy with it.

The second iteration of this dsign - it needed beefing up to survive the polishing process. A quick dip in some silver cleaner to remove the brown stains (is this normal with silver?) and here we are.

I hope you like it, thanks and happy holidays.

index.php?t=getfile&id=24693&private=0

[Updated on: Fri, 28 December 2012 08:10 UTC]

Re: Heart Cage Pendant [message #59111 is a reply to message #59110 ] Sun, 23 December 2012 08:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Another photo with a cord this time.

index.php?t=getfile&id=24694&private=0

Re: Heart Cage Pendant [message #59149 is a reply to message #59110 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 09:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DavidMulder  is currently offline DavidMulder
Go to all my models
Love it! Seriously, awesome job Very Happy .

---

With brown stains you mean like this black powder/stuff in hard to get to corners?
Re: Heart Cage Pendant [message #59156 is a reply to message #59149 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 09:48 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Hi,

thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it.

Perhaps you can see in the following picture, where the head of the arrow exits the heart. There are the remains, AFTER cleaning. It was, for me a brown colour almost rusty. Not really a powder, more a dried liquid deposit.

It's clearly a hard to get at spot. I tried soapy water first, which achieved nothing, and then a commercial silver cleaning dip.

index.php?t=getfile&id=24732&private=0

Previous Topic:Bird on a Branch pendant
Next Topic:LOVO miniature