Home » Community » Feature this!  » Heart Cage Pendant
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Heart Cage Pendant [message #59110] Sun, 23 December 2012 08:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi,

Heart Cage Pendant I just received this (in time for xmas!) and I am pretty happy with it.

The second iteration of this dsign - it needed beefing up to survive the polishing process. A quick dip in some silver cleaner to remove the brown stains (is this normal with silver?) and here we are.

I hope you like it, thanks and happy holidays.

index.php?t=getfile&id=24693&private=0

[Updated on: Fri, 28 December 2012 08:10 UTC]

Re: Heart Cage Pendant [message #59111 is a reply to message #59110 ] Sun, 23 December 2012 08:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Another photo with a cord this time.

index.php?t=getfile&id=24694&private=0

Re: Heart Cage Pendant [message #59149 is a reply to message #59110 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 09:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DavidMulder  is currently offline DavidMulder
Go to all my models
Love it! Seriously, awesome job Very Happy .

---

With brown stains you mean like this black powder/stuff in hard to get to corners?
Re: Heart Cage Pendant [message #59156 is a reply to message #59149 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 09:48 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi,

thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it.

Perhaps you can see in the following picture, where the head of the arrow exits the heart. There are the remains, AFTER cleaning. It was, for me a brown colour almost rusty. Not really a powder, more a dried liquid deposit.

It's clearly a hard to get at spot. I tried soapy water first, which achieved nothing, and then a commercial silver cleaning dip.

index.php?t=getfile&id=24732&private=0

Previous Topic:Bird on a Branch pendant
Next Topic:LOVO miniature

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.