Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler needed to help build some Ravenglass & Eskdale Locomotives.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler needed to help build some Ravenglass & Eskdale Locomotives. [message #59085] Sat, 22 December 2012 17:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar ShishiRanger  is currently offline ShishiRanger
Go to all my models
I need a 3D Modeler to help me make: River Irt *old and current*, River Esk, River Mite, and Northern Rock from the Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway :L.
Re: 3D Modeler needed to help build some Ravenglass & Eskdale Locomotives. [message #59086 is a reply to message #59085 ] Sat, 22 December 2012 17:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi RiverIrt03,

Do you have any drawings & dimensions to go from?
And what kind of size/scale are you looking to have them designed for?

Cheers,
Paul

Re: 3D Modeler needed to help build some Ravenglass & Eskdale Locomotives. [message #59087 is a reply to message #59086 ] Sat, 22 December 2012 17:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I can get the dimensions from the Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway site and paste it on here but I got someone else doing Northern Rock and I can't get River Irt's old build dimension though http://ravenglass-railway.co.uk/files/1713/3271/0006/Irt_Des ign.jpg http://ravenglass-railway.co.uk/files/3013/3274/6868/Esk_Des ign.jpg http://ravenglass-railway.co.uk/files/4513/3274/6487/Mite_De sign.jpg
Re: 3D Modeler needed to help build some Ravenglass & Eskdale Locomotives. [message #59114 is a reply to message #59085 ] Sun, 23 December 2012 09:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UcoVegter  is currently offline UcoVegter
Go to all my models
Hi-

I work with a team of experienced 3d modellers which should be able to help you at very affordable rates.

In order to give you an estimate it would be useful to get some pictures of the locomotives you have in mind and an indication of the material you want to use and size of the models so we can assess the level of detail we can go into.

Feel free to send the details to uvegter@yahoo.co.uk and I wil come back to you as soon as possible.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Uco
Re: 3D Modeler needed to help build some Ravenglass & Eskdale Locomotives. [message #59123 is a reply to message #59114 ] Sun, 23 December 2012 14:07 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Thanks, Uco. I'll add you to my contacts list on Yahoo.com and send you a pic and detail about the scale that I need the locomotives to be :3.

Previous Topic:Military medals
Next Topic:Modeler need for custom Lego helmets and armor

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.