Ceramics just arrived

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by rehaomayer, Dec 21, 2012.

1. rehaomayer
    rehaomayer Member
    P1060292.jpg Angel mug.jpg 1 b.jpg 4-4 sushi.jpg 1bc.jpg Hi,
    My ceramics designs just arrived few days ago. The 4-4 sushi(wasabi, ginger, soy sauce and chops sticks holder) is almost perfect! I've ordered the satin black and the both texture and the color is just i imagined! I want to thank shapeways for this work. There is another item called Angel Cup which has a wing shaped holder. There are some lines on the surface of the espresso cup. And the detail of the holder is not perfect. It could be better but still it is really an exciting idea to draw your designs on your computer and have them printed as ceramics materials! :) I want to share both the render and the photo of the items so that people can have a better idea about the details. Here are some pictures of the products.
    Thank you Shapeways,

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Wonderful pieces! As for the issues with the prints, ceramics is a delicate process. It's like building it out of wet clay, which causes hanging entities to slouch a little bit. Not sure about the lines on the Angel cup. May be worth emailing service about to see what could cause that.