Home » Community » It arrived! » Candle holder with helix
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Candle holder with helix [message #58948] Thu, 20 December 2012 12:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar tepperi  is currently offline tepperi
Go to all my models
My new candle holder arrived in white - strong and flexible. It's quite strong, even the helix can be moved slightly Smile

Re: Candle holder with helix [message #58949 is a reply to message #58948 ] Thu, 20 December 2012 13:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
th images in the text: (I forgot to insert them)
index.php?t=getfile&id=24610&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=24611&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=24612&private=0

Re: Candle holder with helix [message #59009 is a reply to message #58949 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 10:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
It looks great! Be careful with fire and WSF though - it's flammable.

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Candle holder with helix [message #59011 is a reply to message #59009 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 11:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
thank you Smile I think I'd have to be creative to light the candle holder Wink normally the candle doesn't burn for the last 2cm Smile but I won't lighten the candle without supervision Smile (sorry for my bad english )
Re: Candle holder with helix [message #59024 is a reply to message #58948 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 14:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Tell that to my mom with her candle held in a wine bottle with a napkin Laughing Luckily we were near by to save the curtains from going up.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Candle holder with helix [message #59120 is a reply to message #59024 ] Sun, 23 December 2012 12:55 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
I added in the description that the material is flamable and a "please be careful" advice Smile

Previous Topic:Somsky Gears by BILL SOMSKY and OSKAR
Next Topic:Spherical Dice

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.