Home » Community » Introductions » Hello!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello! [message #58930] Thu, 20 December 2012 08:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar tepperi  is currently offline tepperi
Go to all my models
Hi!

I am design engineer at the german aerospace center and I am just designing for 3D printing what I would like to have, or what I think could be nice for someone else Smile I already uploaded some files and ordered some of them, as they are delivered I will upload some photos Smile

I'm looking forward to getting inspired by you and hopefully I can inspire you, too.

Best wishes from Germany Wink

Ines
Re: Hello! [message #58931 is a reply to message #58930 ] Thu, 20 December 2012 08:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
What I forgot: you can contact me at Twitter, too, I am @QuickFish1 Smile
Re: Hello! [message #58933 is a reply to message #58931 ] Thu, 20 December 2012 09:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Welcome! There's no shortage of inspiration here Smile What kind of designs are you thinking of making?

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Hello! [message #58944 is a reply to message #58933 ] Thu, 20 December 2012 12:02 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
I was thinking of toys, decorations, candle holders, maybe figurines or miniatures Smile

Previous Topic:I was just looking around and then . . .
Next Topic:Long time modeler, new printer

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.