Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D Modeler For Hire
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon6.gif  3D Modeler For Hire [message #58672] Sat, 15 December 2012 23:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar THEDEISEL  is currently offline THEDEISEL
Go to my shop
I have been modeling for various people for a while now, so I thought I may as well post an ad on here.

Who am I?

My name is Joseph, and I'm and engineer student. I have been making models for people for a few years on the side, and I love doing it.
I use Autodesk Inventor, but I can export it to .STEP and many other types if needed.
I recently was laid off from CBP Fabrications as an engineer due to low demands from clients.

What do I mainly do?

I have been mainly modeling Military hardware for people, and I have done other items as well. My current project I'm doing is a prototype Ipod dock.

If you have an idea, but no sketch, no problem! I'll help you through the whole process. I can help you get the design down, the dimensions/3D model, and help you get it printed/CNC'ed.

If you've got something, I can make it. Very Happy

Cost?

It really depends on the part(s), but it usually is pretty low. I can get a quote to you within 48 hours after receiving some sort of drawing/sketch with some dimensions.

Contact info:
Please don't hesitate to email me at jfrsys@yahoo.com

[Updated on: Sat, 15 December 2012 23:31 UTC]

Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #58695 is a reply to message #58672 ] Sun, 16 December 2012 20:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar OWLHH  is currently offline OWLHH
Go to all my models
Hello,

I have some parts to see if they can be made for multi-rotors I build.

A propeller quard and Dome atachement ring.

My web site is www.xtremedrones.com

Howard Hornsby
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #58698 is a reply to message #58695 ] Sun, 16 December 2012 22:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi Howard,

Do you have any sketches with dimensions?
I am very interested in helping you out.

Please email me at jfrsys@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Joseph
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59034 is a reply to message #58672 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 17:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar patleaver  is currently offline patleaver
Go to all my models
I sent an email to the address listed by no reply as of yet.
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59035 is a reply to message #59034 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 17:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar OWLHH  is currently offline OWLHH
Go to all my models
Hi

I did not see your EM please resend

Howard

owlhh@aol.com
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59075 is a reply to message #59035 ] Sat, 22 December 2012 06:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
OWLHH wrote on Fri, 21 December 2012 17:19

Hi

I did not see your EM please resend

Howard

owlhh@aol.com

Sorry about that Howard. As of Monday, I have been swamped. After the mass shooting, everyone is in a panic for getting AR-15 parts, so I have been designing some for a few people.

I shall get to all of your emails shortly.
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59137 is a reply to message #59075 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 00:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bradym92  is currently offline bradym92
Go to all my models
I'm looking to design an e-cigarette mod and most likely develop continuing limited edition mods. The design would look something similar to this: http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img0174w3z8lkyxh2.jpg

Let me know if this is something you would be interested in helping with.

Thanks.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 December 2012 00:43 UTC] by Moderator

Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59141 is a reply to message #59137 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 00:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Since none of the Shapeways materials (except ceramic) are considered food-safe, it's probably best to not use them with an e-cig.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59142 is a reply to message #59141 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 01:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
stonysmith wrote on Mon, 24 December 2012 00:45

Since none of the Shapeways materials (except ceramic) are considered food-safe, it's probably best to not use them with an e-cig.

Right. Your best bet would be CNCing the parts instead..
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59173 is a reply to message #58672 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 18:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DarakuTenshi  is currently offline DarakuTenshi
Go to all my models
Hey I just posted in the looking for help thread for what I think to be a simple design. Is this something you could tackle? Here is the link to the info http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=5917 0&#msg_59170
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59176 is a reply to message #59173 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 21:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Yeah, I could do that.

Email me at jfrsys@yahoo.com and we can talk out the details.

Thanks,
Joseph
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59177 is a reply to message #59173 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 21:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Duplicate message, sorry.

[Updated on: Thu, 03 January 2013 20:32 UTC]

Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59298 is a reply to message #58672 ] Fri, 28 December 2012 12:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PWendt  is currently offline PWendt
Go to all my models
Hi

I want to create a jeans button and I made together with the button maker the technical sketches.
But this time I decided to give shape way a trial. So I need your help in getting the best results by creating the correct files to print

1. as 3d PDF button but using as a surface the surface of the skull attached in the other picture
2. one wire frame option ( not sure ıf that can be printed )

Print material - Stainless Steel or silver

Please send me your offer including lead time, price and some links to your previous works.
Any questions please use pwistanbul@gmail.com

Many thanks

Patrick

Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59598 is a reply to message #59298 ] Fri, 04 January 2013 07:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hey everyone.

I have gotten a lot more responses than I ever thought I would this past month. I have already done several models for people, and they really like them. Smile

I am currently working on a mass production deal for someone, working out the kinks and such, so I've been only able to do a few here and there right now. I am all caught up I believe on the models emailed to me.

Cheers,
Joseph
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59609 is a reply to message #59598 ] Fri, 04 January 2013 13:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Since my emails were being ignored I figured something happened. It's just too bad that I had to turn down other modelers. Thank you and good luck on your current projects.
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #60030 is a reply to message #58672 ] Fri, 11 January 2013 14:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ckat  is currently offline ckat
Go to all my models
where are you based out of and would you sign a non disclosure agreement? thanks so much
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #60119 is a reply to message #60030 ] Sun, 13 January 2013 06:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I am about 15 minutes north of Detroit, MI.

Yes I can.
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #60928 is a reply to message #60119 ] Mon, 28 January 2013 06:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar patleaver  is currently offline patleaver
Go to all my models
Joseph -

We talked about making a small part for me and photos with dimensions were emailed back in December. I see you were quite busy with projects. How is your schedule at this point? Can we resume work?

Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #60933 is a reply to message #60928 ] Mon, 28 January 2013 11:54 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
patleaver wrote on Mon, 28 January 2013 06:00

Joseph -

We talked about making a small part for me and photos with dimensions were emailed back in December. I see you were quite busy with projects. How is your schedule at this point? Can we resume work?

He must have bit-off more than he could chew, because he said the same thing to me.

Previous Topic:Free 3d Modeling for Experience!
Next Topic:Free models