Home »  » 3D modelers for hire » 3D Modeler For Hire
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon6.gif  3D Modeler For Hire [message #58672] Sat, 15 December 2012 23:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar THEDEISEL  is currently offline THEDEISEL
Go to my shop
I have been modeling for various people for a while now, so I thought I may as well post an ad on here.

Who am I?

My name is Joseph, and I'm and engineer student. I have been making models for people for a few years on the side, and I love doing it.
I use Autodesk Inventor, but I can export it to .STEP and many other types if needed.
I recently was laid off from CBP Fabrications as an engineer due to low demands from clients.

What do I mainly do?

I have been mainly modeling Military hardware for people, and I have done other items as well. My current project I'm doing is a prototype Ipod dock.

If you have an idea, but no sketch, no problem! I'll help you through the whole process. I can help you get the design down, the dimensions/3D model, and help you get it printed/CNC'ed.

If you've got something, I can make it. Very Happy

Cost?

It really depends on the part(s), but it usually is pretty low. I can get a quote to you within 48 hours after receiving some sort of drawing/sketch with some dimensions.

Contact info:
Please don't hesitate to email me at jfrsys@yahoo.com

[Updated on: Sat, 15 December 2012 23:31 UTC]

Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #58695 is a reply to message #58672 ] Sun, 16 December 2012 20:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar OWLHH  is currently offline OWLHH
Go to all my models
Hello,

I have some parts to see if they can be made for multi-rotors I build.

A propeller quard and Dome atachement ring.

My web site is www.xtremedrones.com

Howard Hornsby
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #58698 is a reply to message #58695 ] Sun, 16 December 2012 22:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi Howard,

Do you have any sketches with dimensions?
I am very interested in helping you out.

Please email me at jfrsys@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Joseph
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59034 is a reply to message #58672 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 17:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar patleaver  is currently offline patleaver
Go to all my models
I sent an email to the address listed by no reply as of yet.
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59035 is a reply to message #59034 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 17:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar OWLHH  is currently offline OWLHH
Go to all my models
Hi

I did not see your EM please resend

Howard

owlhh@aol.com
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59075 is a reply to message #59035 ] Sat, 22 December 2012 06:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
OWLHH wrote on Fri, 21 December 2012 17:19

Hi

I did not see your EM please resend

Howard

owlhh@aol.com

Sorry about that Howard. As of Monday, I have been swamped. After the mass shooting, everyone is in a panic for getting AR-15 parts, so I have been designing some for a few people.

I shall get to all of your emails shortly.
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59137 is a reply to message #59075 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 00:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bradym92  is currently offline bradym92
Go to all my models
I'm looking to design an e-cigarette mod and most likely develop continuing limited edition mods. The design would look something similar to this: http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img0174w3z8lkyxh2.jpg

Let me know if this is something you would be interested in helping with.

Thanks.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 December 2012 00:43 UTC] by Moderator

Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59141 is a reply to message #59137 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 00:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Since none of the Shapeways materials (except ceramic) are considered food-safe, it's probably best to not use them with an e-cig.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59142 is a reply to message #59141 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 01:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
stonysmith wrote on Mon, 24 December 2012 00:45

Since none of the Shapeways materials (except ceramic) are considered food-safe, it's probably best to not use them with an e-cig.

Right. Your best bet would be CNCing the parts instead..
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59173 is a reply to message #58672 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 18:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DarakuTenshi  is currently offline DarakuTenshi
Go to all my models
Hey I just posted in the looking for help thread for what I think to be a simple design. Is this something you could tackle? Here is the link to the info http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=5917 0&#msg_59170
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59176 is a reply to message #59173 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 21:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Yeah, I could do that.

Email me at jfrsys@yahoo.com and we can talk out the details.

Thanks,
Joseph
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59177 is a reply to message #59173 ] Mon, 24 December 2012 21:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Duplicate message, sorry.

[Updated on: Thu, 03 January 2013 20:32 UTC]

Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59298 is a reply to message #58672 ] Fri, 28 December 2012 12:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PWendt  is currently offline PWendt
Go to all my models
Hi

I want to create a jeans button and I made together with the button maker the technical sketches.
But this time I decided to give shape way a trial. So I need your help in getting the best results by creating the correct files to print

1. as 3d PDF button but using as a surface the surface of the skull attached in the other picture
2. one wire frame option ( not sure ıf that can be printed )

Print material - Stainless Steel or silver

Please send me your offer including lead time, price and some links to your previous works.
Any questions please use pwistanbul@gmail.com

Many thanks

Patrick

Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59598 is a reply to message #59298 ] Fri, 04 January 2013 07:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hey everyone.

I have gotten a lot more responses than I ever thought I would this past month. I have already done several models for people, and they really like them. Smile

I am currently working on a mass production deal for someone, working out the kinks and such, so I've been only able to do a few here and there right now. I am all caught up I believe on the models emailed to me.

Cheers,
Joseph
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #59609 is a reply to message #59598 ] Fri, 04 January 2013 13:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Since my emails were being ignored I figured something happened. It's just too bad that I had to turn down other modelers. Thank you and good luck on your current projects.
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #60030 is a reply to message #58672 ] Fri, 11 January 2013 14:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ckat  is currently offline ckat
Go to all my models
where are you based out of and would you sign a non disclosure agreement? thanks so much
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #60119 is a reply to message #60030 ] Sun, 13 January 2013 06:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I am about 15 minutes north of Detroit, MI.

Yes I can.
Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #60928 is a reply to message #60119 ] Mon, 28 January 2013 06:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar patleaver  is currently offline patleaver
Go to all my models
Joseph -

We talked about making a small part for me and photos with dimensions were emailed back in December. I see you were quite busy with projects. How is your schedule at this point? Can we resume work?

Re: 3D Modeler For Hire [message #60933 is a reply to message #60928 ] Mon, 28 January 2013 11:54 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
patleaver wrote on Mon, 28 January 2013 06:00

Joseph -

We talked about making a small part for me and photos with dimensions were emailed back in December. I see you were quite busy with projects. How is your schedule at this point? Can we resume work?

He must have bit-off more than he could chew, because he said the same thing to me.

Previous Topic:Free 3d Modeling for Experience!
Next Topic:Free models

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.