Home » Support » Buying » Christmas and new year holidays
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Christmas and new year holidays [message #58476] Wed, 12 December 2012 16:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
Is Shapeways working through Christmas and New year or are are you closed then ? I'm looking at putting in an order which I'll need early in new year and wondering if I need to allow extra days for it to be produced.

Tom
Re: Christmas and new year holidays [message #58609 is a reply to message #58476 ] Fri, 14 December 2012 10:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi Tom,

we're open. Some suppliers may run at a reduced capacity though, so some materials may be slightly delayed.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Christmas and new year holidays [message #59044 is a reply to message #58609 ] Fri, 21 December 2012 20:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar npire  is currently offline npire
Go to all my models
Hello I´m sorry my English ist not so good. I hope you understand me.
I have an urgent request
If i would order something at 26/27 December 2012 would it be possible that the order will be at the latest until 8 January 2013 in Hamburg / Germany?

best regards from Hamburg Sarah

http://www.npire.de

Previous Topic:Double check your refund for failed prints when using coupon codes and paying with existing credits
Next Topic:Being ignored on Items that came broken

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.