Home »  » Feature this!  » PewDiePie Stephano Model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
PewDiePie Stephano Model [message #58355] Mon, 10 December 2012 23:09 UTC Go to next message
avatar CharlieDyson  is currently offline CharlieDyson
Go to my shop
http://tinyurl.com/stephanodefault

Re: PewDiePie Stephano Model [message #58395 is a reply to message #58355 ] Tue, 11 December 2012 13:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Please tell us more.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: PewDiePie Stephano Model [message #58396 is a reply to message #58395 ] Tue, 11 December 2012 14:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CharlieDyson  is currently offline CharlieDyson
Go to my shop
'Stephano' is a character that the Youtube Gamer "PewDiePie" uses in his Amnesia series. PewDiePie (At the time of writing) has over 3 million subscribers on Youtube and a massive community of people who would love their own Stephano character.
I ordered it in Full Colour Sandstone and was very happy with the way it turned out and is now residing on my desk as a unique paperweight - as opposed to the usual rocks I've been using in the past!

I would love it to be featured so that there is more chance of PewDiePie's "Broarmy" to come across it to make more sales. As Stephano is the most popular character on the channel, he is searched for the most.

Previous Topic:Pigeon Bane
Next Topic:Hyrule Pendant

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.