Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » Co-Creator Feedback » RE-upload file for co-creator
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
RE-upload file for co-creator [message #58279] Sun, 09 December 2012 10:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar nakamura_shop  is currently offline nakamura_shop
Go to my shop
Hi,i'm a creator and i have a problem,maybe i don't know the correct mode to use co-creator settings,or maybe co-creator mode have a "limit" and i need to understand.

Everyday i have to re-upload the same files; look the sample link
http://www.shapeways.com/model/505747/assassin-s-creed-ring- medium-sizes-16-to-22.html?li=my-models&key=8b671fc6e0ea 12b1cb215d3bfec640c8

this ring have 7 different sizes,but everyday my co-creator to do list is full of upload request for the same sizes...At first I thought that after loading each model of each measure for the first time, I would not have had to do it again but this not happen.

Is possible to do what i'm talking about?

another question, i can't know who buy my items,i know only the username of users from co-creator to do list. For me it would be very useful for market research

thanks
Re: RE-upload file for co-creator [message #58317 is a reply to message #58279 ] Mon, 10 December 2012 10:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi gt4president,

if the only parameter is the ring size, then you'd probably be better off by creating different models in your shop and adding a clear description with some links. We currently don't offer the model file re-use that you describe.

We're not sharing customer information for privacy reasons. Of course this data would be very valuable to shopowners, so we're looking into what kind of info we CAN share with you.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: RE-upload file for co-creator [message #58340 is a reply to message #58317 ] Mon, 10 December 2012 18:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar nakamura_shop  is currently offline nakamura_shop
Go to my shop
thanks for your answer,i understand the reason. upload different models for the same item will be comfortable for me but disfunctional for the shop,i'll continue to re-upload files every time someone buy my items,thanks

Previous Topic:Are the variables stored in shapeways?
Next Topic:re-selling co-created models

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.