Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Photo's not uploading to model page
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Photo's not uploading to model page [message #58162] Fri, 07 December 2012 13:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I have tried uploading a few different images to different models. None of them are uploading. I get so far as to choose my file and when I'm brought back to Shapeways - nothing.

And, no, the images are not too big, I checked that.

Internet Explorer 8 under Windows Enterprise.

Customer Service notified.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Photo's not uploading to model page [message #58166 is a reply to message #58162 ] Fri, 07 December 2012 14:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Same for me, photo upload doesn't work on XP & IE8
Works fine on XP with Chrome and Firefox though.

Paul

Re: Photo's not uploading to model page [message #58325 is a reply to message #58166 ] Mon, 10 December 2012 12:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I'm still experiencing this problem on my work computer using Internet Explorer 8. At home, using Chrome, it's fine. If someone else could confirm this it would be appreciated since I get the feeling Customer Support thinks it's just me and Paul.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Photo's not uploading to model page [message #58326 is a reply to message #58162 ] Mon, 10 December 2012 13:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
We're looking into the issue. We've seen it reported on different browsers. It's just been sporadic in behavior.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Favorite Shops - feature request
Next Topic:Revised model 2 days after order...

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.