Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » General Discussion » Your Order #XXXXXX is en route to the 3D printers
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon5.gif  Your Order #XXXXXX is en route to the 3D printers [message #58090] Thu, 06 December 2012 06:58 UTC Go to next message
avatar megmaltese  is currently offline megmaltese
Go to my shop
This came 9 days ago and I've read somewhere (can't find where, now) that the stuff should arrive before 12 of this month.
Is there a way to know how things are proceeding? Evil or Very Mad

Abide.
Re: Your Order #XXXXXX is en route to the 3D printers [message #58093 is a reply to message #58090 ] Thu, 06 December 2012 09:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Take a look on your My orders page for order status.
Also keep an eye on the Maerial Status Page for any expected delays.

Paul

Re: Your Order #XXXXXX is en route to the 3D printers [message #58097 is a reply to message #58090 ] Thu, 06 December 2012 09:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
You can also contact service@shapeways.com - they can check the status of your order for you.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Your Order #XXXXXX is en route to the 3D printers [message #58100 is a reply to message #58090 ] Thu, 06 December 2012 11:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar megmaltese  is currently offline megmaltese
Go to my shop
Thank you for the answers Very Happy

I don't want to bother the S team just for now, there's still almost one week to the deadline.

The order says "Actual ship date PENDING", if that doesn't change on Friday then I'll write.

Thank you again for info!

Abide.

Previous Topic:Black Friday sale worked for me !
Next Topic:questions about Statement Vase in Full Color Sandstone