Home » Community » Instructions » how do you get earring hooks with prints?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
how do you get earring hooks with prints? [message #57893] Mon, 03 December 2012 03:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar Kathoms  is currently offline Kathoms
Go to my shop
I keep seeing listings for earrings with wording such as "earring hooks included, courtesy of Shapeways!"

If I want to put some earrings in my shop, how do I include this as a feature? In other words, if shapeways sells my earrings, how do I make sure that they include earring hooks with the orders? Thank you.
Re: how do you get earring hooks with prints? [message #57953 is a reply to message #57893 ] Tue, 04 December 2012 12:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar duckandflea  is currently offline duckandflea
Go to my shop
I've been wondering the very same thing!

Anyone?
Re: how do you get earring hooks with prints? [message #57963 is a reply to message #57953 ] Tue, 04 December 2012 16:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dragoman  is currently offline Dragoman
Go to my shop
The procedure was that send an E-mail to Shapeways Service quoting your order number asking them to include a pair of hooks.

But a few days ago I got a response that this was only a temporary offer and that they have run out of hooks now, so no more earring hooks for the foreseeable future.

However, it should be possible to get earrings hooks in any handicrafts shop that caters to hobby jewelers.

Greetings
Dragoman

Previous Topic:Mech modifications for QR DH
Next Topic:Decal Sheet for HO Scale CQTY

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.