Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Modeller needed for our Mascot Character
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeller needed for our Mascot Character [message #57825] Sat, 01 December 2012 16:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar urbankaos  is currently offline urbankaos
Go to all my models
Hi,

Im needing some help on getting a design made into a 3D Model...

We have a Mascot for our Brand/Company and want to get him made into a little 'figure/toy' sort of thing,
we have no clue about all this though, I tried working with a 3D Software but it was just too confusing!

I've attached the JPG of our Mascot,
basically needing someone that can create the 3D version of this so that we can then get it Printed?

Im guessing the colour would be hard to do so was wondering whether doing it all in White when Printing would be better and we can then use Posca Paint Markers to colour it ourselves.....?

Any help would be appreciated,
obv let me know on your best prices.

Thanks alot,
Jodie.

• Attachment: character.jpg
    (Size: 894.48KB, Downloaded 53 time(s))

Re: Modeller needed for our Mascot Character [message #57826 is a reply to message #57825 ] Sat, 01 December 2012 17:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming  is currently offline Ming
Go to all my models
hi jodie,
i'm a 3d modeler for over 15 years and have done tons of cartoon character for 3d printing .
i can model almost anything similarly based on references provided
you may view my works at my website :

http://www.its-ming.com/servicegallery.html
http://www.its-ming.com/2000/html2000/portfolio2005/main.htm l

if interested, please email to my personal email add as i don't check this site mail often
email : ming@its-ming.com

tks
ming

Re: Modeller needed for our Mascot Character [message #57829 is a reply to message #57826 ] Sat, 01 December 2012 19:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar codexehow  is currently offline codexehow
Go to all my models
Hey urbankaos,

I'm a Zbrush artist. I can create your figurine for you and set it up for 3D printing.

Feel free to have a look around at www.tommycharlesportoflio.com

www.tommycharlesportfolio.com
Re: Modeller needed for our Mascot Character [message #57830 is a reply to message #57829 ] Sat, 01 December 2012 19:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar urbankaos  is currently offline urbankaos
Go to all my models
Hey, have you got a rough price?
Re: Modeller needed for our Mascot Character [message #57842 is a reply to message #57830 ] Sat, 01 December 2012 22:00 UTC Go to previous message
avatar codexehow  is currently offline codexehow
Go to all my models
Hey,

Best price I could give you would be around $100. Can't really go any lower than that, as there's quite a few hours of work involved here.

My website has contact info if you're interested.

~Tommy

www.tommycharlesportfolio.com

Previous Topic:Modeler needed for two toy projects
Next Topic:Seeking modeler for Sword 1/3 scale

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.