Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Seeking modeler for Sword 1/3 scale
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Seeking modeler for Sword 1/3 scale [message #57765] Fri, 30 November 2012 18:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar shiroyuki  is currently offline shiroyuki
Go to all my models
Hello,

I am currently looking for a modeller who can recreate a black sword from the anime Sword Art Online in 1/3 scale. Sample photos of the sword can be found here: http://s745.beta.photobucket.com/user/juu-yuki/library/Kirit os%20Sword

I will be needing the sword and the scabbard, with the two fitting together perfectly. This will be my first time trying out Shapeways, so the sword and scabbard will be printed here. I need this sword to be fairly light, can withstand a drop from chest level and fairly smooth. If you have any suggestions, please share. If the final printed product comes out reasonably well, I will be commissioning the same person for a few more swords and most likely other simple objects in the future. More details and exact measurements will be given later to the modeller.

The Job will be award based on the price quoted and quality of work (portfolio). Payment will be made through Paypal as soon as the details have been settled and the modeller accepts the job. I don't have a deadline for when this job must be completed, but it should be done within a reasonable time frame of 1 week.

If you are interested, please contact me at eluu@ryerson.ca

Many thanks,
Erin

[Updated on: Fri, 30 November 2012 18:54 UTC]

Re: Seeking modeler for Sword 1/3 scale [message #57843 is a reply to message #57765 ] Sat, 01 December 2012 22:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar gafsadesign  is currently offline gafsadesign
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=23683&private=0

see this if you accept i will give u the stl file

• Attachment: sword.JPG
    (Size: 31.50KB, Downloaded 112 time(s))

Previous Topic:Modeller needed for our Mascot Character
Next Topic:Cartoon Character model needed, fast turnaround

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.