SNAKE armband new coral red

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by DarioScapittaDesign, Nov 25, 2012.

1. The new polished coral red is perfect for this armband, it gives a beautiful texture and when you are touching it you can feel it more comfortable and wearable than before. His massive shape is hidden behind this new polished version, you must really to touch it!

Here some picture:

251120122592.jpg

251120122595.jpg

251120122598.jpg

SNAKE armband.

Dario Scapitta Design

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  2. MichaelMueller
    MichaelMueller Well-Known Member
    Hey Dario,
    as always ... awesome! :)
    I like your photos, too. Which camera do you use?

Michael

3. Hey Michael,
    Thank you very much!
    Well, I'm using my old mobile Nokia N8 :eek: ... :D , it has a 14,2 megapxl camera and it works fine, I guess. I use also two photo lamps with a very white light, then I add some lights and shadows adjustment using Corel PhotoPaint.
    As soon as I can, I will buy a professional digital reflex camera, Canon or Nikon.
    Your photos are very nice too, always clear and full of light with a very clear backround. What camera are you using for?
    Any suggestions?

Dario

4. MichaelMueller
    Hi Dario,

it was made with a mobile phone? Wow!
    I use an Olympus Pen EP2 System Camera. It is not a SLR camera but I can use my old Minolta and Canon lenses via an adapter. There is also a great tilt shift adapter available. :) Sometimes it's difficult to focus cause the old lenses have no autofocus, but it works nice for me anyway.
    I use normal halogan lamps which make it always a little to yellow. I fix this by using Photoshop.
    Guess I'll buy some photo lights like yours!

Michael

5. Ahaha yes a mobile, but I have same focus issues sometime. About the lamps I will send you some links where you can find very nice lamps, backrounds and other tools. :)

Dario

6. MichaelMueller
    Hi Dario,

this would be great, thank you!
    For background and softer light, I've used this so far ...
    [​IMG]

7. Hey, I have exactly the same!... :) I use this especially for metal glossy objects, but I've also found some soft box completely white, I think they should work beter!... I will let you know.

Dario

8. MichaelMueller
    Thanks Dario!
    The lamp looks great and also affordable. I'll check if I find the same here in germany.
    Michael

9. duann
    duann Member
    Hey guys

Thanks for sharing.

I would love to know more about your photo processes

Would you be I the rested in doing a tutorial for the blog each?

It would be great to see the difference between a mobile vs digital camera process..

Cheers

10. Hi Duann,

Interesting idea, I will work in on a text about my photo process, I will let you know as soon is ready! Is it ok for you?...

Dario

11. trishycakes
    trishycakes Member
    That armband is sweet! I really like the textures of it polished.

Also, same light box myself! Can't beat the $20 price tag on it. I use my iPhone too for some of my shots. Works great.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  12. MichaelMueller
    Hi Duann,

would be great to compare the photo working process.
    I'll blog it in the next few days, too.

Michael

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012