Home »  » 3D modeler needed » artist needs 3d modeler ASAP for sculpture project
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
artist needs 3d modeler ASAP for sculpture project [message #57394] Sat, 24 November 2012 21:58 UTC Go to next message
avatar bellaclava  is currently offline bellaclava
Go to all my models
Hi,
I am an artist in need of a 3D modeler ASAP (tight deadline) to 3d design some sculptures (will send u pics) to be printed through shapeways.
Please email me: ariellefalk@gmail.com if you are interested. thanks!
Re: artist needs 3d modeler ASAP for sculpture project [message #58013 is a reply to message #57394 ] Wed, 05 December 2012 13:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi bellaclava,

can you share some more information about your project? Many people are specialized in certain areas - I suspect you'd get more responses if you are more specific about what you need.

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: artist needs 3d modeler ASAP for sculpture project [message #58041 is a reply to message #57394 ] Wed, 05 December 2012 17:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gafsadesign  is currently offline gafsadesign
Go to my shop
hello can you add some photos of your designs ??
Re: artist needs 3d modeler ASAP for sculpture project [message #58142 is a reply to message #58041 ] Fri, 07 December 2012 02:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Here is a link to one of the models I would want to make - it's a snake plant. I would not need you to model the pot or the dirt, just the plant. It will be printed in the white, strong flexible plastic by shapeways.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fb1gpqqur92gs7e/MWIfdreQoA

I will provide detailed measurements.

NEED DESIGN BY DEC 11 at latest.

Please email: ariellefalk@gmail.com

Thanks,

Arielle
Re: artist needs 3d modeler ASAP for sculpture project [message #58143 is a reply to message #58013 ] Fri, 07 December 2012 02:42 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Here is a link to one of the models I would want to make - it's a snake plant. I would not need you to model the pot or the dirt, just the plant. It will be printed in the white, strong flexible plastic by shapeways.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fb1gpqqur92gs7e/MWIfdreQoA

I will provide detailed measurements.

NEED DESIGN BY DEC 11 at latest.

Please email: ariellefalk@gmail.com

Thanks,

Arielle

Previous Topic:3d modeler needed for card game
Next Topic:3D Building; modeler needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.