Home » Community » Introductions » Hello!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello! [message #57372] Sat, 24 November 2012 05:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar mb-cg  is currently offline mb-cg
Go to my shop
Hello,
I've been a Shapeways user for almost a year, but I'm new in the forum, so I will introduce myself. I'm from Spain and keen on all kind of prehistoric creatures. I always wanted to have my own figures, so this is the best place to have my 3d models physically, and make them available to everyone.
My 3d modeling tools are 3ds max and mudbox, and also meshlab for the hollowing process. I'm self-taught as 3d modeler and I want to learn the most about the modeling process for 3d printing.

Those are my last 3d dinosaurs, and I hope you like it Smile

index.php?t=getfile&id=23273&private=0

Greets,

Manuel

Re: Hello! [message #57483 is a reply to message #57372 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 14:39 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Wonderful dinosaurs you have there! Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions, let us know. So far looks like you are doing good, but if you have any issues getting your dinosaurs shipped to your doorstep, let us know.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Greetings All
Next Topic:New at all this...

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.