Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Shop Inventory Display Order not working at all
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shop Inventory Display Order not working at all [message #57365] Sat, 24 November 2012 04:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar KIM-M. Unique Designs  â„¢  is currently offline KIM-M. Unique Designs â„¢
Go to my shop
...any help appreciated, I need to organize my shop, dammit ! It just wont let me save the numbers! Mad
Re: Shop Inventory Display Order not working at all [message #57477 is a reply to message #57365 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 10:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Umm... this should be a non-issue as I reported it during testing for InShape2.0 released ages ago Crying or Very Sad
It looks like someone tried to fix the then issue of a 2 line model title hiding the Save button by truncating the title.

There *should* be a 'Save' button below the 'display order' box and as can bee seen, it is not visable, let alone clickable.

index.php?t=getfile&id=23305&private=0

That's the problem and only Shapeways can fix it.

Paul

Re: Shop Inventory Display Order not working at all [message #57490 is a reply to message #57365 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 15:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Hey guys, please include your OS and browser information. I'm seeing the same results with Windows XP using Chrome. I'm reporting to bugs, all details will be helpful in squashing the bug. Thanks.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Shop Inventory Display Order not working at all [message #57519 is a reply to message #57365 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 22:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar KIM-M. Unique Designs  â„¢  is currently offline KIM-M. Unique Designs â„¢
Go to my shop
Using Firefox w/ adblock ad-on on win7... tried same on Chrome, and FF w/o adblock, no 'save' button visible since 22.nov. b4 that, it was barely visible at the bottom of the pic, then desappeared for good

[Updated on: Mon, 26 November 2012 23:01 UTC]

Re: Shop Inventory Display Order not working at all [message #57533 is a reply to message #57519 ] Tue, 27 November 2012 04:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Kimotion  is currently offline Kimotion
Go to my shop
Chrome on Windows 7 here. Also tried with Firefox....same issue
Re: Shop Inventory Display Order not working at all [message #57537 is a reply to message #57365 ] Tue, 27 November 2012 06:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar umbe0471  is currently offline umbe0471
Go to my shop
Windows 7, tried with Chrome, Firefox and Explorer 9, it doesn't work.
Re: Shop Inventory Display Order not working at all [message #57549 is a reply to message #57365 ] Tue, 27 November 2012 15:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Thank you guys for all your helpful feedback. We're working on it and will have it fixed asap.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Shop Inventory Display Order not working at all [message #57558 is a reply to message #57365 ] Tue, 27 November 2012 16:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Update: this will be fixed with tomorrows release!

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:Shop embed mod disappeared?
Next Topic:Not Able to Use the Cyber Monday code

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.