Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » General Discussion » Free shipping today
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Free shipping today [message #57316] Fri, 23 November 2012 10:29 UTC Go to next message
avatar davvah  is currently offline davvah
Go to my shop
Hi all!

Today I got the black friday newsletter from shapeways which includes an offer for free shipping today! Smile
Can anyone tell me how to use the code? The mail only says "enter at checkout" but if I do so nothing changes and it keeps displaying the shipping costs...

Thanks!

David
Re: Free shipping today [message #57318 is a reply to message #57316 ] Fri, 23 November 2012 10:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JohnL  is currently offline JohnL
Go to all my models
I have the same problem. The code does not work when entered into the promo code box at checkout. Very disappointing. Sad
Re: Free shipping today [message #57319 is a reply to message #57318 ] Fri, 23 November 2012 11:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pinddle  is currently offline pinddle
Go to my shop
The email has two codes, so can we get free shipping and 20% off ?
Re: Free shipping today [message #57320 is a reply to message #57316 ] Fri, 23 November 2012 11:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Keep in mind the 20% off has a minimum order value of 75$. Apart from that I can't see why it should not work to use both together. But at first it has to work at all. Wink

@JohnL:
Good to hear that I'm not the only one...
Re: Free shipping today [message #57323 is a reply to message #57320 ] Fri, 23 November 2012 12:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I've tried it in uppercase, lower case, reverse. Nothing works. I guess the offer is either not yet activated, or it is somehow not valid.
Re: Free shipping today [message #57330 is a reply to message #57323 ] Fri, 23 November 2012 14:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
There's a new mail from shapeways, saying the problem has been fixed. It is working fine now (only 20% off OR free shipping).

Thanks to the shapeway-team!
Re: Free shipping today [message #57332 is a reply to message #57330 ] Fri, 23 November 2012 14:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Yes it is working now, I placed my order with free shipping. Great to see the shapeways team fixing the problem so quickly.
Re: Free shipping today [message #57341 is a reply to message #57316 ] Fri, 23 November 2012 15:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Phew!
Thank you for your patience everyone!
All codes are working now!

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Free shipping today [message #57355 is a reply to message #57341 ] Fri, 23 November 2012 22:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
Ah I don't seem to have received a mail about these - where do I find these codes and when does the offer start and finish ?

I was just about to put an order in - a bit of discount would be nice !

Tom
Re: Free shipping today [message #57357 is a reply to message #57355 ] Fri, 23 November 2012 23:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker is currently online mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Check the blog - it is "tdzmu" for "20% off an order over $75" and
"v9v7r" for "free shipping" , each valid once and not both on
the same order. Offer ends midnight EST.
Re: Free shipping today [message #57360 is a reply to message #57357 ] Sat, 24 November 2012 00:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
So you type the five letters (after discovering that the flat text is a "button"), click the Apply Discount button (flatish but at least it got a frame)... and nothing happens. What other conditions are required for this? Only for USA people? Only if paying in dollars? What?

Edit: wild guess: taxes and shipping not included in the limit. If using the free shipping code, it works, and the shipping ends being just 0.01. Yes, there is a rounding issue somewhere, shipping cost is one number, the coupon reports a similar number in negative, but not exact.

Wait, once you reach 75 dollars, then the discount applies... and to taxes too? So that makes it work after 90.75 dollars or 75, it depends. Errmm... Shapeways should stop prettending it accepts euros at the same level than dollars, it's confusing. You could just say it isn't working and never will fully do without some radical changes. And there are are silly cases like asking for euros when the address is in Norway (not using euros, not in EU, just some special deals here and there). Well, not asking, but forcing.

OK, rant over... it would just great to be able to control things and avoid currency exchange rates. It's not asking for double Irish Dutch sandwich, just a clean glass without soap aftertaste.

[Updated on: Sat, 24 November 2012 00:58 UTC]

Re: Free shipping today [message #57465 is a reply to message #57360 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 03:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar enlightenup  is currently offline enlightenup
Go to all my models
Is the code only good once b/c it won't work now. This same issue happened with the last free shipping code. I emailed them about it an have not heard back yet. I have a ton of orders to do but now can't take advantage of the sale. Sad Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem....

[Updated on: Mon, 26 November 2012 03:55 UTC]

Re: Free shipping today [message #57471 is a reply to message #57465 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 06:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Looks like there is a new code for free shipping on Cyber Monday: k714m

Pssst! I wrote a book to help you quickly get your Sketchup models ready for printing. Click here to get it on Amazon
Re: Free shipping today [message #57504 is a reply to message #57471 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 18:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar 3pod  is currently offline 3pod
Go to my shop
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 26 November 2012 18:30 UTC]

Re: Free shipping today [message #57513 is a reply to message #57316 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 21:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Free Shipping today - enter this code at checkout k714m

You can only use it once

Woo!

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:Do you use a 3d scanner?
Next Topic:Newbie painting and finishing questions

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.