Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » It arrived! » Mayan circuitry and other jewelry
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Mayan circuitry and other jewelry [message #57280] Thu, 22 November 2012 14:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar Mezmera  is currently offline Mezmera
Go to my shop
Okay, to be honest they have arrived over a month ago, but I've finally gotten around to making pictures:

index.php?t=getfile&id=23186&private=0
This one can be worn either single or clicked together.
index.php?t=getfile&id=23187&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=23188&private=0
The two above are sort of inspired by ancient art (Mayan, Aztec) and circuit boards (yes, circuit boards: to create a more technical look).
index.php?t=getfile&id=23190&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=23189&private=0

Also I've remodelled my shop so if anyone has feedback on it I would love to hear it Smile.

Re: Mayan circuitry and other jewelry [message #57310 is a reply to message #57280 ] Fri, 23 November 2012 08:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar macouno  is currently offline macouno
Go to my shop
Nice work!

I have to say I like your Blanche pendants best... The concept is really good! Have you tried them in metal? Or does that make them really expensive?
Re: Mayan circuitry and other jewelry [message #57315 is a reply to message #57310 ] Fri, 23 November 2012 09:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Mezmera  is currently offline Mezmera
Go to my shop
Thanks!

I'm planning to order them in silver later, but yeah, silver is never cheap. The wires are too thin for stainless steel, but I might make a 1.5 times larger version to try it out. On screen, both Blanche pendants looked huge already so I thought making it in stainless steel would make for an unwearable big pendant. But seeing it printed, it's still quite small so it might work Smile.

Previous Topic:A collection of my last orders ...
Next Topic:New Pendant - "Overhead Barrel"