Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Cannot Save the number in MyShop's inventory's DISPLAY ORDER
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Cannot Save the number in MyShop's inventory's DISPLAY ORDER [message #57262] Thu, 22 November 2012 07:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar Kimotion  is currently offline Kimotion
Go to my shop
Hello,

Is anyone else having issues with the DISPLAY ORDER in their Shop Inventory? I can manually change the order number, but the "Save" button is no longer in sight and there is no way to save it once I change the number. I like to arrange and group my items in a certain logical order. It seems this issue happened today.

Thanks for any advice or suggestions!

-Jeff
Re: Cannot Save the number in MyShop's inventory's DISPLAY ORDER [message #57492 is a reply to message #57262 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 15:45 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
I've reported the issue. Please provide OS and browser information so we can find exactly whats wrong. Also check here for further updates http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=11708& amp;start=0&.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:3 site errors
Next Topic:504 errors

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.