Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Responding to Private messaging
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Responding to Private messaging [message #57211] Wed, 21 November 2012 01:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar CactusBones  is currently offline CactusBones
Go to my shop
So when you respond to a private message - is there supposed to be some visual evidence of your response successfully being sent? I type a response, hit send and my message disappears (maybe sends) and then I am left with just the screen showing the initial private message from someone again. Maybe a "sent" message would be nice or being able to see my response somehow attached to their message? Maybe everyone else is seeing something I am not? I am using Chrome.
Re: Responding to Private messaging [message #57212 is a reply to message #57211 ] Wed, 21 November 2012 01:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CactusBones  is currently offline CactusBones
Go to my shop
Also, where can I find evidence of ever sending anyone a private message? I click on private messaging and all I see are notes from other people, without any of my responses to them and I can't locate any way to see any private messages I have sent to anyone that has not yet responded.
Re: Responding to Private messaging [message #57213 is a reply to message #57212 ] Wed, 21 November 2012 02:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
They should be in "Folder: Sent". Default page loads as "Inbox".

Previous Topic:Pictures won't upload to my models
Next Topic:Why can´t I select "other models" from the designer ?