Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Responding to Private messaging
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Responding to Private messaging [message #57211] Wed, 21 November 2012 01:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar CactusBones  is currently offline CactusBones
Go to my shop
So when you respond to a private message - is there supposed to be some visual evidence of your response successfully being sent? I type a response, hit send and my message disappears (maybe sends) and then I am left with just the screen showing the initial private message from someone again. Maybe a "sent" message would be nice or being able to see my response somehow attached to their message? Maybe everyone else is seeing something I am not? I am using Chrome.
Re: Responding to Private messaging [message #57212 is a reply to message #57211 ] Wed, 21 November 2012 01:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CactusBones  is currently offline CactusBones
Go to my shop
Also, where can I find evidence of ever sending anyone a private message? I click on private messaging and all I see are notes from other people, without any of my responses to them and I can't locate any way to see any private messages I have sent to anyone that has not yet responded.
Re: Responding to Private messaging [message #57213 is a reply to message #57212 ] Wed, 21 November 2012 02:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
They should be in "Folder: Sent". Default page loads as "Inbox".

Previous Topic:Pictures won't upload to my models
Next Topic:Why can´t I select "other models" from the designer ?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.