Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Open favorites in new Tab
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Open favorites in new Tab [message #57103] Mon, 19 November 2012 17:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar wedge  is currently offline wedge
Go to my shop
Hallo,

if I open my favorites, I get a List with the items. OK.
But if I want open one of the items in a new tab (clicking scroll wheel ) that seems not possible. Or do I do sth wrong?
Tested on FF and IE.
The stupid thing is: If I open it with a normal click and go Back. It starts at page 1, no matter on with page I was before.
It is annoying, if you want order sth from your favorites.
edit: on "the feed of the Futre" the tabed browsing is working ...

[Updated on: Mon, 19 November 2012 17:58 UTC]

Re: Open favorites in new Tab [message #57106 is a reply to message #57103 ] Mon, 19 November 2012 19:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Have you tried to right click then click open in new tab? I never tried clicking with my mouse wheel before...

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Open favorites in new Tab [message #57137 is a reply to message #57106 ] Tue, 20 November 2012 07:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
My mouse wheel click is set to switch applications.

But granted the click behaviour of the model link on 'My Favourites' page is not right, usually I hold down CTRL, then left click to open in a new tab, on my favourites, this results in the page being opened in a new browser.

Paul

Re: Open favorites in new Tab [message #57144 is a reply to message #57137 ] Tue, 20 November 2012 12:21 UTC Go to previous message
avatar wedge  is currently offline wedge
Go to my shop
Quote:

Have you tried to right click then click open in new tab?

nop no open in new tab in Kontex Menu ...

Quote:

usually I hold down CTRL

Works fine on my ff Smile

However it is not possible to click Middle on the Items, and firefox use this Button ...

Previous Topic:VRML 2.0 Color NOT Supported
Next Topic:Pictures won't upload to my models

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.