Home » Community » Work in progress » Some Nice Full Color Sandstone Models !
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Some Nice Full Color Sandstone Models ! [message #56996] Sat, 17 November 2012 15:09 UTC Go to next message
avatar Vidalcris  is currently offline Vidalcris
Go to my shop
I would like to share my last models Very Happy

I hope u like !

[Updated on: Tue, 20 November 2012 13:39 UTC]

Re: Some Nice Full Color Sandstone Models ! [message #57078 is a reply to message #56996 ] Mon, 19 November 2012 10:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi Vidalcris,

nice work! But we usually only feature models that have been photographed. With renders, there's too much uncertainty of how they turn out and if the're even printable!

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Some Nice Full Color Sandstone Models ! [message #57079 is a reply to message #57078 ] Mon, 19 November 2012 10:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks for ur message Smile

I will receive some of these models this weeks, i will put new pics !!

Re: Some Nice Full Color Sandstone Models ! [message #57097 is a reply to message #56996 ] Mon, 19 November 2012 15:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I moved to Work in Progress, as you will get more feedback on your design here. As Bart said, feel free to post in the Feature This section when you have your prints!

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Some Nice Full Color Sandstone Models ! [message #57149 is a reply to message #57097 ] Tue, 20 November 2012 13:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I will take better picture as fast as possible Razz

Following :

[Updated on: Tue, 20 November 2012 13:49 UTC]

Re: Some Nice Full Color Sandstone Models ! [message #57150 is a reply to message #57149 ] Tue, 20 November 2012 13:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Reserved for more pics...

Re: Some Nice Full Color Sandstone Models ! [message #57169 is a reply to message #57150 ] Tue, 20 November 2012 18:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
SW did a nice job on the models, as did the artist.Smile

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith

Previous Topic:"lace" ring
Next Topic:Advice for beginner

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.